Wildlife Focus is a website run by the World Land Trust (WLT) (registered charity no. 1001291). Any enquiries regarding the Wildlife Focus website (WF) should be directed to email@example.com.
By submitting content to WF, you affirm that you own or have acquired all rights to the submission.
Personal data is gathered in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Any information you have given us will be used only to provide the service you have requested and will not be disclosed to organisations or people outside the WLT and WLT-US.
See the World Land Trust Privacy Statement
Ownership and Usage
When you upload a video or other content to the WF, WF does not claim ownership of your content. However by uploading content you are granting WF a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content on WF. In addition you allow people to embed the content in other websites with appropriate acknowledgments and without alteration. You can read more about the Creative Commons license that all content uploaded to WF adheres to here.
The following is not allowed under the terms of WF. Failure to comply with these terms may result in your account being terminated without warning.
- Uploading material that :.
- Is defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, abusive or threatening to others;
- Infringes the copyright, trade mark or other right of any third party;
- Uploads viruses or other contaminating or destructive features; or
- Is in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Uploading material that is in no way targeted towards the wildlife and nature theme of WF.
- Uploading material for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue.
- The sale of access to the Wildlife Focus website or any its related services.
- To download any material from the site with the intention of using it for commercial proposes.
Wildlife Focus Accounts
You may never use another user's account without permission. You must notify World Land Trust immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
World Land Trust (WLT) is not responsible for your losses caused by any unauthorised use of your account although You, however, may be liable for the losses of World Land Trust or any third party as a result of the unauthorised use of your account.
Termination of Wildlife Focus Accounts
WLT has the right to terminate a user's account without notice if they are seen to have infringed on the Terms and Conditions of the site.